April 18, 2011

Laundry Monday

Written by Flor Atherton Perkymom @ 3:50 PM
Another weekend has past and another Monday to cherish, although i'm doing laundry the whole time. Back in the day laundry was something I don't look forward to every week, did you know that in the Philippines most people doesn't have washing machine and a dryer, how hard is that? Growing up I spent most of my free time washing clothes, getting wet, brushing every dirt and stain there is but it was fine because we were use to it and thought that was how the rest of the world do their laundry.


Now that i'm here in the USA everything has changed, the convenience is amazing, to say the least. In the Philippines you will spend about your whole day brushing, scrubbing your whole pile of laundry but here it can only take about 2 4 hours, and voila your clean, fresh and dried clothes are ready. But I find it hard to believe that I still struggle to keep up with all our laundry every week, why is that? I shouldn't have piles after piles of laundry right? And having my demanding 6 month old daughter doesn't really help. =) Ughh ok let me wash them while the little one is still sound asleep.

1 shout out:

aimee said...

Hahaha look something familiar. Mine looks like that too except mostly on the floor plus having to go to the basement to do the laundry doesn't help either. My laundry day is tomorrow Friday I'm so not looking forward to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Share memories Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting